Wednesday 14 May 2014

I'm back!

Hello blog!

I've missed you! A lot of things have changed in my life from the time I wrote my last blog post - 

I got married!! (yes, it was like winning the lottery)
Moved 10,000 miles away from lizard-land, what fun lah
To a house filled with superhero posters and musical instruments.
Shocking as it may seem, my research got published
I now know what a quarterback does
I almost won my lab's brackets this year, but H actually won his
Rekha chithi passed away 
I got a pixie hair cut to look like her 
Adopted the most adorable cat ever
Went to a high school mini-reunion in Chicago and caught up with some awesome people
Started hating winters, Chennai I'm so ready for you 
Read a bunch of autobiographies of tennis players, liked Agassi's the most
Watched some vijaykanth padams, day-to-day conversations have never been the same hence
Still working on my tamil movie dialogues to better fit in with H's family
Realizing now the true value of living in lizard-land - India trip anytime can lah 
I'm not thaaaat racist anymore
and I love small towns in the US

Now that you've caught up, I'm going to be writing more often! Get ready!

1 comment: