Wednesday 14 May 2014

Bucket list!

I'm suffering from the opposite of Pinaciphobia right now. All I want to do is make lists and tick off what's done. So here's my bucket list!

1. Step foot on every continent
2. More specifically;
      - take the LOTR tour around New Zealand
      - spend a week in France - le vin et la fromage, les champs-elysee, le tour d'eiffel, the alps
      - catch a glimpse of the northern lights from Alaska or Norway
      - take H to Phuket and Muscat
      - trek in leh-ladakh
      - explore the secrets of the Egyptian pharaohs and the Incas
      - rameswaram
3. A chance to meet at least one of my favorite celebrities - Agassi, Rafa, Federer, Paul Mccartney, Dravid, Santanam, Santa Claus
4. Adopt another cat and a dog and a few kids.
5. Start my own biofuel company in India and live there forever, close to the parents. Alternate plan: start an awesome restaurant in India.
6. Practice hard and improve upon my rookie racket ball and tennis skills
7. Start intensely following international football and attend one of the FIFA world cups
8. Never lose touch with any of my awesome friends
9. Make sure H is always happy
10. Make sure both sets of parents don't miss us too much

Neat, that looks doable! I guess 10 is a decent number. Well, the hope for a fun future is what keeps us all going doesn't it?




6 comments:

  1. First 2 are simply brilliant for bucket lists, Didn know santhanam was ur favourite (maybe i shud introduce u to the world of gounder ), resto & tennis - respect :), Whats with the new FIFA addiction & why only FIFA & not the club leagues (dats more interesting :P ). on top of all this - 10 is completely doable & shortest & simplest list i shud say.. my list has been growing forever now ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Ram, 1 and 2 are actually a separate bucket list of their own! It'll take an entire lifetime to tick off!
      I'll start with FIFA and move on to club leagues eventually! Let's plan and attend FIFA world cup in Russia or Qatar. It'll be crazy!

      Delete
    2. lets hit quatar i say!! :)

      Delete
  2. Super, I wish you to tick all things listed. Ofcourse I like no 5 and 10 the most !!! very selfish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very doable list - no need for any katastichophobia any more ... :) Life is about creating a continuum of happy memories. Looks like H and U are well on your way on that journey. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Life is about creating a continuum of happy memories". Love it! I'm going to keep using that from now!

      Delete